My darlings

Maria's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night and mom drove me and Alex to the hospital. I squeezed his hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain. After what felt like an eternity, saw our daugther the light. Her sister came shortly after. A nurse wrapped a blanket around them and laid them in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Blossom Leila Salvatore)

(Bubble Lily Salvatore)

"Our beautiful daugthers." he said. "Yes." I replied. "She has her mother'd eyes." said dad. "Aww." I replied.

"My family." said Alex. "Thank you for being part of my life." I replied. "Always." he said and kissed me. Lily and the rest of the family came in and she was overjoyed. "My little nieces are so cute." said Luna. "You'll be a wonderful aunt to them." I replied. "I'll protect them with my life." said Luna. "You're so cute." replied Lily. "You'll be an amazing godmother to them." I said and she smiled. Lily gave Blossom a music box as a present.

***

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said.

The girls were sleeping in their crib and I held my daugther's little hands in mine. I can not believe I have children now, it feels so unreal. I will do everything I can to protect my children, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

I'm so happy for Maria

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~