I'm Adam Cullen

Adam's: POV

I was in Port Angeles and I went into a bookstore. I happened to walk into a young man and he dropped his books. "Omg, I'm so sorry." I said. "No harm done." he replied. I gave the books back and he smiled. I waited outside while he paid them. He came out after a minute.

"I'm Oliver Swan. I've just moved to Forks with my twin sister Bella and we're living with our dad Charlie." he said. I knew who his sister was, Edward couldn't stop talking about her. "I'm Adam Cullen. I live with my family a bit out of town." I replied. "I met your siblings at school yesterday and Edward was pretty rude to Bella." said Oliver. "Don't care about him, I'm sure he didn't mean it." I replied. "You're right." he said. Oliver was so cute.

"Do you want to come with me to Bella ltalia?" he asked. "I'd love to, but I have to drive back home." I said. "Okay." replied Oliver. "I'm sorry." I said. "No, it's okay, I understand that you're busy." he replied. "It was nice meeting you." I said. "The same." replied Oliver with a smile on his face.

***

I stood on the balcony watching the moon.

"Hey Adam

"Hey Adam." said Rose. "Hey." I replied. "The moon is beautiful tonight." she said. "She is." I replied. "What's the matter?" asked Rosalie worried. "I just miss my daugther Lily." I said. "Oh Adam." she replied and gave me a hug. "I wish she was here with me." I said and cried without tears. "She'll always be near you." replied Rose. "I know." I said. "I'm always here if you want to talk." she replied. "Thank you." I said.

I love the bond between Adam and Rosalie

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~