I love being a vampire

Max's: POV

We ran into the forest and branches and sharp stones were like soft feathers against my bare feet.

I ran into mom's arms and she smiled

I ran into mom's arms and she smiled. "Close your eyes." she said. I closed them and smiled as well. "What do you hear?" asked Eleanor.

I heard the sound of a squirrel who peeled nuts and a fly that had been stuck into a cobweb.

I heard the sound of a beating heart and I opened my eyes. On the ground went a deer and the pain became worse. I breathed in the scent, but I felt another scent. A man climbed on a rock wall and he accidentally cut up his leg. "Sam no." said Eleanor when I ran away.

I climbed after him but stopped when I heard mom's voice. "Max." she said. "I have to get away from here." I spit through my teeth, using the breath I had. "I can help you." she said. I jumped down from mountain but I could still hear her. "Or not." she said. I caught a panther and drank the blood. The pain disappeared but my clothes was ruined. Alice will kill me.

"I'm impressed, there aren't many vampires who can handle that." said mom on the way back home. "Thank you." I replied and she smiled. "I love being a vampire." I said. "Me too." replied Eleanor with a smile on her face.

***

Alan's: POV

"There's someone who wants to meet you." said mom. I followed her out of the house and saw a woman. "Maria." I replied happily and hugged her. "Hello Alan." she said. "I've missed you." I replied. "I've missed you too." she said.

(Maria Bennett)

(Maria Bennett)

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

Alan is reunited with his sister in law

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~