The battle

Adam's: POV

"Forget it Jake." I said and grapped his arm. "Take your hand off me." replied Jacob coldly. "Don't... fight." stuttered Oliver from the cold. "He needs his toes and let's face it, I am hotter than you." said Jake and went over to Oliver.

"Can you at least "attempt" to control your thoughts?" I asked when he had fallen asleep. "I really get under that ice cold skin of yours, don't I.?  What? Are you doubting his feelings for you? Nice. So picking my brain is OK, but letting me into yours, forget it." he said. "

"This might sound odd, but I'm glad you're here." I replied. "Meaning, As much as I'd love to kill you I'm glad he's warm." said Jake. "If we weren't natural enemies, and you weren't trying to steal my reason for existing, I might actually like you." I replied. "Well, if you weren't planning on sucking the life out of the boy I love, I might. No. Not even then." he said and I chuckled.

***

***

Oliver's: POV

"I'm really sorry about last night. That couldn't have been easy on you." I said. "It definitely won't make my list of top ten evenings." replied Adam. "You have a list?" I asked. "All 10 I spent with you." he said and smiled.

"Number one is when you said you'd marry me, Mr. Cullen." he said. "This is the 21st century. I at least want to hyphenate my name." I replied. "You're marrying him?" asked Jacob. "Jake, I...." I said. "You knew he was listening." I said. "He deserves to know." replied Adam.

"Jake, stop." I called. "Oliver, let him." said Adam. "Don't, Jake, stop." I replied and ran after him. "Jake, please." I begged. "I'm done! I am so done." he said. "What can I do?" I asked. You can't do anything. I can, by going out there and killing something." he said upset. "No! You're not thinking clearly! Don't do that." I replied.

"Maybe I'll get myself killed and make it simple for you." he said. "No! Just, Jake, stay." I replied desperately. "Why?" he asked. "Give me one good reason." he said. "Because I don't want to lose you." I replied. "That's not good enough." he said. "Because you're too important!" I replied. "Still not good enough." he said annoyed.

"Jacob, kiss me." I replied. We kissed for a few minutes before pulled himself away. "That should have been our first kiss, I gotta go but I'll be back." he said and left.

I went back and saw Adam. "You saw?" I asked. "No. But Jacob's thoughts are pretty loud." he said. "I don't know what happened." I replied. "You love him." he said. "I love you more." I replied. "I know." said Adam.

Suddlenly came Victoria and Riley. Seth killed Riley and Adam crushed Victoria's face against a stone. He bit her and the head was no longer connected to the body.

Adam throw a lighter on her and purple smoke lit up to the sky. I went up to him and platted his arm.

When we went to the glade, I saw Jacob lying injured on the ground. "Jake." I said and rushed up to him. "We take him back to Billy." replied Sam. "You'll be okay." I said and stroked his forehead. They lifted up him and walked away.

***

When we got home I saw a girl with long raven hair and red eyes. She was holding a little girl in her arms.

"Eleanor, is it really you?" I asked. "Adam." she said and hugged me. "I've missed you so much." I replied. "Me too." said Eleanor. "Who's this?" I asked. "This is my daugther Max." she said. "Hey Max, I'm your uncle Adam." I replied. She hugged me and smiled.

Adam is reunited with his sister

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~