All people I killed were monsters

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

May 7th 1971: New York City

I was walking through the dark quiet town Suddleny I heard a heartbreaking scream from a person. Two men were about to rape a woman. My red eyes were flashing. I killed the man by drinking his blood.

(He loves the taste of human blood)

(Adam in the 70s)

I threw the other man against the wall. His head was crushed and he died immediately. The poor woman had already left the place. All people I killed were monsters. I would never kill an innocent human for their blood. I heard footsteps and I left the place quickly.

***

I was making out with a man at a motel. "You chose the wrong man." he said and took out a knife. I smirked because I knew it wouldn't hurt me. He tried to stab me, but he couldn't. He dropped the knife and looked scared at me.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked. "You chose the wrong man." I said with a smirk on my face. "Please, don't kill me." he begged. "Mercy won't help you." I said. I rushed up to him and drank his blood until he died. I picked up his body and went out to my car. I laid him in the backseat. I started the engine and drove out of town. I stopped when I came to a forest. I took his body and threw him into the lake.

-End of the flashback-

Adam's life was wild in the 70s and in the 80s

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~