Revenge's sweet

Oliver's: POV

I knocked on the door and Felix opened. "What do you want?" he asked. "Because of you, my sister could have died." I said angrily. "Like I care." replied Felix with a smirk on his face. "I hate you?" I asked coldly. "I hope you rot in hell." I said. "Whoa, whoa, take it easy now." he replied. "This is for Bella." I said and stabbed him with a knife. He fell lifeless down and I laid the bloody knife in his hand before I drove back to the hospital.

 He fell lifeless down and I laid the bloody knife in his hand before I drove back to the hospital

***

"Felix was found dead last afternoon in a motel. He held a bloody knife in his hand and the police suspect he has committed suicide. Fred is also suspected of having abused his wife Bella Swan and her children." said the newscaster.

"He's gone." replied Bella and sighed by relief. "Yes he is." I said and kissed her forehead. "But it's not like him to kill himself." replied Bella. "I murdered him." I admitted. "You did what?" she asked shocked. "I thought you would be happy if he disappeared." I said. "Murder is a crime, you can end up in prison." replied Bella.

"I don't care." I said. "I don't want to lose you." said Bella and a tear were rolling down her cheek. "You won't, I promise." I replied and she smiled. "You're safe now, I don't let anybody hurt you again." I said. Bella gave me a hug. "Thank you for being my brother." she replied. "Thank you for being my sister." I said.

Just then came dad in and he looked at us. "Are  you okay Bella?" asked Charlie worried. "I'm fine." she said. "Bella is our warrior." I replied. "What about Felix?" he asked. "Don't worry dad, he won't bother us anymore." said Bella.

I'm glad Oliver killed Felix

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~