Newborn

Oliver: POV

September 13th 2006: Forks

I looked around and everything felt so different. I saw things that I hadn't noticed before. My hand sparkled in the sunlight.

"Oliver

"Oliver." said Adam. I turned around and saw my husband standing in the doorway. His eyes had a soft honey shade and his skin sparkled in the sunlight. He was so handsome that it almost hurt to look at him. He ran his hand through his raven hair and my heart would have skip a beat if it was still beating. I went gently up to him and his cold hand stroked my cheek. "We have the same temperature now." said Adam.

I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. My eyes were bright red and my skin was paler. My blond hair made me look like a drowned man.

I hugged Adam and he groaned painfully. "Hey Oliver, you're a lot stronger than me right now. It's your turn not to break me." he said. "I love you." I replied and my voice sounded like bells. "I love you." said Adam and kissed me.

"Renesmee." I replied. "She's incredible." said Adam. "Where is she, I have to see her." I replied. "Wait wait, you must have your thirst under control." he said. I felt a terrible pain in my throat like I had swallowed a fireball.

"Yeah, you need to hunt." said Adam. We ran into the forest and branches and sharp stones were like soft feathers against my bare feet. I ran into his arms and he smiled. "Close your eyes." he said. I closed them and smiled as well. "What do you hear?" asked Adam.

I heard the sound of a squirrel who peeled nuts and a fly that had been stuck into a cobweb.
But then I heard the sound of a beating heart and I opened my eyes. On the ground went a deer and the pain became worse. I breathed in the scent but I felt another scent.

A man climbed on a rock wall and he accidentally cut up his leg. "Oliver, no." said Adam when I ran away. I climbed after him but stopped when I heard Adam's voice. "Oliver." he said. "I have to get away from here." I spit through my teeth, using the breath I had. "I can help you." he said. I jumped down from mountain but I could still hear him. "Or not." he said.

I caught a mountain lion and drank the blood. The pain disappeared but my clothes was ruined. Alice will kill me.

"I'm impressed, there aren't many vampires who can handle that." said Adam on the way back home.

"Jake, you're still here." I replied happily. "Yeah." he said and went up to me. "I would keep my distance for now." I replied. "It's safer for the baby to see how you do with me first." said Jacob. "Since when do you care about Renesmee?" I asked.

"Alright, take a whiff." he said. "Well, I can see what everyone's been talking about. Jake, you really do stink." I replied and he laughed.

"Ready to meet our daughter?" asked Adam. "Yes." I said. We went into the house and my new family welcomed me.

"Welcome to the family." said Esme. Alice saw my ruined clothes but she smiled. "You look amazing Oliver." she replied. "Someone has been waiting for you." said Carlisle. Rose handed me Renesmee and she was so beautiful. She had Adam's hair color. Then she put her hand on my cheek ang showed me the day she was born. I saw myself and and I looked horrible.

"What was that?" I asked. "She showed you the first memory she has of you!" said Adam. "Showed me how?" I asked confused. "How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted." he said.

***

"You stay the hell away from my family." I said coldly. "Bonnie forced me." replied Jacob. "Oh please, that's a pathetic excuse." I said. "I'll leave you alone." he replied and left. "You okay?" asked Alan. "Yes." I said. "Jacob is an idiot." he replied. "He is." I said.

Oliver broke off his friendship with Jacob

I hope you liked this chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~