Renesmee and Lily would have a future, but I and Adam wouldn't be a part of it.

Oliver's: POV

Alice's vision was clear, Renesmee and Lily would have a future, but I and Adam wouldn't be a part of it.

"Papa." said Renesmee happily. He picked her up in his arms and smiled.

He looked at me and I gave him a fake smile

He looked at me and I gave him a fake smile. I went to a room I found a pretty big backpack for them and I laid down a banknote and other things too. Then I wrote a goodbye letter and that was the hardest thing I have done in my life.

Dear Renesmee and Lily

I thought we would have a future together, but nothing lasts forever. I do this to protect you and I hope you'll undestand it. I've packed a backpack with money and passport to you and Lily. Caspian will take care of you two and you're safe with him. Me and papa love you so much and we will always be in your heart. You are our angel and you have spread so much joy in our lives. Much love from papa.

***

"Papa?" asked Renesmee. "Yes." I said. "Did aunt Alice and uncle Jesper ran away because we're gonna die?" she asked. "No, I think they did it to protect us, that's why there are others here." I said and she nodded. "Time to sleep." I said. She fell asleep and I kissed her forehead.

I went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and sighed.Adam sat down next to me and began to unbotten the buttons on my shirt.

" I do remember how to undress myself." I said. "I just do it so much better." he replied. I smiled and kissed him. "I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced I didn't think you could overcome it, but you just did. At least I have something to fight for, my family." said Adam. "I'm proud of you." he said. "Thanks." I replied. He smiled and kissed me again. "How about a bath?" he asked. "Sounds great." I said. He took my hand and we went to the bathroom.

Oliver knows they won't survive when Volturi arrives and he wants to give his daughters a happy life.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~