The voice

Oliver's: POV

"The movie was good." said Jessica. "Yeah." I replied. "I'm glad you finally want to hang out with me." she said. "Sorry, but my life is not on top right now." I replied a bit sour. "Fine, I get it." said Jess. "No, you don't." I replied low.

Then I saw a motorcycle gang and they looked familiar. I went up to them and a guy smirked. It was the same guy I had met last spring. "I can give you a ride." he said. "Thanks." I replied and sat down on the seat. He stared his motorcycle and drove away.

"Stop

"Stop." said a voice in my head. "Adam?" I asked. "He's gonna hurt you." said Adam. "Stop, stop." I replied. The guy stopped and gave me a cold glance.

I hurried back to Jessica and we went back to the car. "Are you out of your freaking mind?" she asked upset. "I don't know what happened." I said. "That guy could be a psycho." she replied strictly. "I'm sorry. I mumbled. "I'm driving you home." she said and the engine stared.

***

Adam's: POV

"I saw him." said Alice. "Who?" I asked. "Oliver." she said. "Really?" I asked. "A guy gave him a ride on his motorcycle and his intentions weren't pretty." said Alice. "It's so typical of him, exposing himself to danger, without thinking of the consequences." I replied coldly.

"Maybe you shouldn't have broke up with him." said Rosalie. "So everything is my fault now?" I shouted. "We don't blame you." she said. "Sorry for being a vampire, Carlisle should have let me die that night." I replied angrily. "Please Adam, calm down." said Esme. "Leave me alone." I replied and ran into the forest. "He needs time for himself." replied Carlisle. "I know." she said.

My heart💔

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~