You're my brother

Oliver's: POV

We were at our favorite meadow and I had my head in Adam's lap. The sun rays made his skin sparkle and his eyes had a soft honey shade. His hand stroked my cheek and I smiled.

"What did Lexi mean by you being a good kisser?" I asked

"What did Lexi mean by you being a good kisser?" I asked. "We made out at a nightclub 1984." said Adam. I looked at him. "You and Lexi made out?" I asked shocked. "Yes." he said. "Wow." I replied. "So you're not mad?" asked Adam. "No." I said. He smiled and kissed me. "I love Lexi, she's the kind of sister you always have fun with." I said. "She'lll be so happy to hear that." replied Adam. "I'm glad she's your friend." I said. "Me too." he replied.

I saw something was wrong. "Something troubles you." I said. "I found out I've a son named Malachi. But Aro kidnapped him and turned him into a vampire." replied Adam. "Oh my." I said. "I really want to see him again." he replied. "I understand that." I said. "I don't think he knows that Lily is his little sister." replied Adam. I didn't know what to say.

***

Malachi's: POV

I was frustrated by teaching Lily to be a real Volturi member. I don't understand why Aro chose her. We started fighting and her locket fell to the ground. The lid went up. I picked it up and saw a photo of a man. He looked so familiar. I know I've seen him before.

"Who's this?" I asked. "It's my dad." said Lily. I started to remember. "He's my dad too." I replied. "You're my brother." said Lily. "You're my little sister." I replied.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

Malachi found out the truth

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~