Meeting an old friend

Adam's: POV

A dead mountain lion fell down to the ground and I wiped away the blood. I buried the body and I heard footsteps. I hope it's John so I can kill him.

"Show yourself." I said. Then I was pushed down to the ground and a girl showed her fangs. "Lexi?" I asked. "Hi." she said with a smile on her face. "I've missed you so much." I replied and hugged her. "Same here." she said.

" she said

(Lexi Branson)

(Lexi Branson)

"How's my favorite guy?" asked Lexi. "John is back and he has turned Lily evil. Aro has kidnapped her and forced her to join them." I said. "Ouch." replied Lexi. "Yeah." I said.

"No offense, but I've never liked your ex-husband." replied Lexi. "He's a monster." I said. "I'll have a serious conversation with him." she replied and I laughed. "I've missed your laugh." said Lexi. "I've missed your humor." I replied and she smiled. "You have to meet my new husband." I said. "Congrats Adam!" replied Lexi. "Thank you." I replied.

***

"He's very kind and caring." I said. "Okay." replied Lexi. I knocked on the door and Oliver opened. "Omg." said Lexi. "Oliver, this is my best friend Lexi Branson, Lexi, this is my husband Oliver Cullen." I presented. "You're so cute." said Lexi. "Thank you." replied Oliver.

"You're lucky and he's a great kisser." said Lexi and blinked. "Long story." I replied when I saw Oliver's glance. "Well, it was nice to meet you." he said. "Same here." replied Lexi. "I think you and Oliver will be great friends." I said. "She's also a badass woman so don't mess with her." I warned. "He's right." replied Lexi. "I believe you." said Oliver.

I love Lexi so much, she's the Queen

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~