Family time

Adam's: POV

I was at a roller disco with my daugthers. I lauhged softly when Lily tried to teach Renesmee how to skate.

"Noo Lily, I'll fall." said Nessie. "Hold my hands and look at me." replied Lil. She held her hands and looked at her sister. "Just trust me." she said. "I always trust you." replied Nessie.

Lily and Renesmee came up to me. "Dad, I did it." she said happily. "I'm so proud of you." I replied. "You see." said Lily. "You're the best teacher ever." replied Nessie and hugged her sister.

***

Renesmee: POV

Lily and I watched Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban in my room. I ate candy and drank soda. We like the same movies.

Lily is not just my sister, she's also my best friend

Lily is not just my sister, she's also my best friend. We can talk about everything and she's always there for you when you need her.

"I'm nervous about the school." I said. "It's always scary to start a new school, but it will go well, trust me. You'll make new friends and I'll always be here for you." replied Lily. I hugged her and she smiled. "I'm glad you're my sister." I said. "Me too." replied Lil with a smile on her face.

I love their sisterhood

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~