Marry me Oliver

Adam's: POV

"You stay the hell out of my head." said Jake coldly. "Jacob, I know you have something to say to me. but I'd like to say something to you if that's alright. Thank you. Thank you for... keeping Oliver alive when I didn't." I replied. "No, you didn't. And it wasn't for your benefit trust me." he said. "I'm still grateful. But I'm here now. I'm not leaving his side until he orders me away." I replied.

"Hey, my turn to talk. I'm here to remind you of a key point in the treaty." said Jacob. "I haven't forgotten." I replied. "What key point?" asked Oliver. "If any of them bites a human, the truce is over." said Jake. "But if I choose it, it has nothing to do with you." he replied.

"No I won't let you. you're not going to be one of them Oliver" said Jake. "It's not up to you." he replied. "You know what we'll do to you, I won't have a choice." said Jake. "Oliver come please." I replied. "No, is he going to hurt me? Read his mind." he said.

"Jake, I love you. So please, don't make me choose. Cause it'll be him. It's always been him." he replied. "Oliver?" asked Jake. "G'bye Jacob." I said. "No you don't speak for him." replied Jacob and he turned himself to a wolf. He growled angrily and showed his teeth.

"Oliver, get out of here." I said.  "STOP! Stop. You can't hurt each other without hurting me." he replied. Jacob looked sadly at me before he ran into the woods.

He went back to me and I kissed his lips. "Just give me five years and I'll change you." I said. "That's too long." replied Oliver. "Three?" I asked and he glanced at me. "You're so stubborn." I said.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked. "I have one condition, if you want me to do it myself." I said. "What's the condition?" he asked. And then forever." I said. "That's what I'm asking." he replied. "Marry me Oliver." I said.

***

Alice's: POV

I had a vision and I smiled happily. Edward looked at me.

"What did you see Alice?" asked Edward

"What did you see Alice?" asked Edward. "I just saw your mate." I said. "Who's my mate?" he asked. "Jughead." I said.

I think Alice would love to plan Adam and Oliver's wedding

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~