I'm marrying him

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

May 8th 1917: England

"Good day mother and father." I said. "Hello Adam." replied Leila and Eber. Leila gave son a weak smile. "Your partens has one year left to live!" said the doctor and I nodded.

Eleanor wiped away a tear. "Don't cry dear, I will always exist in your heart." replied Leila. I made a cup of hot tea to them and I felt how the fever burned under her hot skin.

"Your children taken very good care of you two

"Your children taken very good care of you two." said Arthur and Leila smiled. "Thank you, sir." I replied. "I can not save your mother and father. I hope you understand that." said Arthur. "Yes." replied and wiped away a tear. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Lambert." he said and walked out. Eleanor gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

***

Father called at me and I went to the living room. I sat down in the armchair and looked at him. "I know a man named John Miller, his family are very rich." said Eber. "I have heard of him." I replied. "I want you to marry him." he said. "What?" I asked. "We are poor and I don't want you end up on the street when we die." said Eber. "I'm marrying him." I replied. "Thank you Adam, you will love John. He's kind and caring." he said. "I'm sure he is." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

John acted different around people who knew him

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~