The vision

Lily's: POV

Oliver sat down next to me. "Why are you so tired? asked Alice and looked disrespectful at the dark rings. "I had a nightmare." he said.

"Anyway, I've decided to throw a party." she replied happily. "After all, how many times are we going to graduate high school?" asked Jesper and I hit his leg under the table. "A party at your place?" asked Cam. I've never seen your house." said Ashley. "No one's ever seen their house." reminded Isaac.

"Another party Alice?" I asked. "It'll be fun." she said. "Yeah. That's what you said last time." replied Oliver. She fell back and I recognized the facial expression. "Hey Angela?" asked Oliver. "Yeah?"she asked. "You need some help with those." he said and she nodded.

"Is it already time for your nap?" I asked

"Is it already time for your nap?" I asked. Alice blinked and shook her head. "I must've fallen asleep, so embarrassing." she replied and laughed.

***

Adam's: POV

We drove to the police station after school and we saw man and a woman who talked to Charlie.

"I know what Alice saw, just say it." said Oliver. "It's nothing, just forget it." I replied. "I wonder what they talk about." he said. "Their son Riley disappeared a month ago and they haven't found him." I replied. "So tragic." he said.

The door opened and Charlie came out. "Ready for lunch?" he asked. "Yeah." said Oliver. "It will just be you and me, right?" he asked.

"See you and don't forget the tickets you got by Carlisle and Esme." I said. "Which tickets?" asked Charlie confused. "Tickets to visit mom before the gradation." he said. "It was very generous." replied Charlie. "Adam will come too." said Oliver. "Super, that makes me very happy." he replied and went to his police car. I kissed Oliver goodbye and he smiled. I hope you don't mind, it's very sunny." he said. "Not all." I replied. He smiled again and stepped into the car. They drove off and I drive back home.

***

Lily's: POV

"Dad, meet my girlfriend Avril." I said. "Nice to meet you." she replied. "Nice to meet you too." he said. "I met her in Alaska, she lives there." I replied. "I'm so happy for you two." said Adam. "Thank you dad." I replied.

Adam had to lie again to protect Oliver, but he'll find out the truth.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~