You don't belong here

John's: POV

I drove home to the Cullen's and knocked on the door. Lily opened the door and looked shocked at me.

"Papa." she said. "Hello darling." I replied. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "I'm here to pick you up." I said. "I live here." she replied. "You don't belong here." I said.

I gave her a package and she looked confused at me. "Open it." I said. She opened it and picked up a expensive dark faux leather jacket with studs. "Omg." replied Lily happily. "I knew you'd be happy." I said. "I've wanted to wear this jacket for a long time." she replied. "Now it's yours." I said. "Thank you so much." she replied and hugged me. "You're welcome." I said. Lily went into the house again and packed. She came back after a few mintues and we walked out to my car. I got into the car and drove off.

***

I drove into through the gates and Lily looked at the house with wide open eyes.

"Wow, you live here?" asked Lily and looked at the luxury house

"Wow, you live here?" asked Lily and looked at the luxury house. "It's not so much." he replied. "I could stay here forever." she said. "You're so funny." I replied and walked in. Lily looked at everything. I showed her the room and it was bigger than her room at home.

"I thought I heard voices." said a man. He went up to me and kissed my cheek. "Hey Jamie." I replied. "You must be Lily, your father has talked so much about you." he said. "It's me." she replied. "Lily will live with us now." I said.

John has kidnapped Lily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~