Volturi, they're coming for us

Adam's: POV

Alice went into the room and she was holding a vase with flowers. She got a vision and dropped the vase.

"What is it Alice?" asked Jesper suddlenly

"What is it Alice?" asked Jesper suddlenly. "Volturi, they're coming for us." she said. "Honey, come here." I replied and Renesmee went up to Oliver. "Why?" asked Carlisle. "We haven't broke any law." said Emmett.

"Of course." I replied and Oliver looked confused at me. "Volturi thinks that Renesmee is an immortal child." I said. "She were born not bitten, she grows ever single day." he replied.

***

"I will not let them kill Renesmee." said Oliver. "They won't listen to us." replied Emmett. "But if we create an army, maybe they will." I said. "I'm not going to let them fight." replied Carlisle. "No fight, witness." I said. "It's worth a try." replied Jesper.

"Daddy, are we going to die?" asked Renesmee worried. "I won't let anybody hurt you or Lily." I said. Renesmee looked at her sister and she had tears in her eyes. I hugged them and they sobbed quilty. "I promise." I said. Caspian came into the room and I read his thoughts. He had a sad look on his face. He knew Volturi would kill him for turning Lily into a vampire.

Adam is a wonderful father❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~