Why can't you see how perfectly happy I am

Oliver's: POV

When I woke up the next morning, I was literally covered in feathers. "Why am I covered in feathers?" I asked. "I bit a pillow... or two." said Adam. "You... bit a pillow? Why?" I asked. "Rather the pillow than you." he said.

"How badly are you hurt?" he asked. "What?" I asked confused. "No, Oliver, look." said Adam and showed the bruises on my shoulder and back. "Oliver, I can't tell you how sorry I am." he said. "I'm not! Really, I'm not. I'm fine." I replied. "Don't say you're fine. Just don't." yelled Adam. "No, you don't. Don't ruin this." I said. "I've already ruined it." he repiled.

"Why can't you see how perfectly happy I am? Or was five seconds ago. I mean now now I'm sort of pissed off, actually." I said and crossed my arms. You should be angry with me." replied Adam. "I mean, we knew this was going to be tricky, right? I think we did amazing. I mean, it was amazing for me." I said with a smile on my face. "That's what you're worried about? That I didn't enjoy myself?" asked Adam annoyed.

"I know it's not the same for you, but for a human I can't imagine that it gets any better than that." I said. "Last night was the best night of my existence." he replied. "You're the best." I said and kissed him. "You're not gonna touch me again, are you?" I asked and he stroked my cheek. "You know that's not what I mean." I said. "Let me make you breakfast." replied Adam. I sighed but went after him to the kitchen.

***

We explored the island and bathed in the ocean.

All turtles became terrified when they saw Adam, they thought he was a shark

All turtles became terrified when they saw Adam, they thought he was a shark. When we went back to the house stood a man and a woman in the living room. They looked horrfield at him.

"Oliver, these are our housekeepers, Gustavo and Kaure." said Adam. "This is my husband, Oliver." he said in Portuguese. "Excuse me." replied Gustavo and walked away with Kaure to the bedroom. "Well, I guess we just leave them to it." said Adam and sat down on the couch. "What was that all about?" I asked and sat down next to him. "She's afraid for you." said Adam. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I have you here all alone." he said. "You means she knows about you?" I asked. "She suspects. She's native Ticuna. They have legends about blood-drinking demons who prey on beautiful men." said Adam and kissed me.

"No sir." replied Kaure. "Hey." said Gustavo and he carried the broken frame. Adam shook his head and laughed quietly. We saw a movie together the rest of the day and I fell asleep on the couch. Adam put a blanket on me and kissed my cheek.

***

Alan's: POV

Mom hugged me and smiled happily. Alice were happy too.

"What's going on?" I asked. "You'll be dad again and you're having twins a boy and a girl." said Alice. "Omg." I replied. "I'm so happy for you." said Rose.

Thank you glitterybearforever  for being in my book

I'm happy for Alan

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~