Oliver find out the truth

Oliver's: POV

"Where's the rest of the family?" I asked. "They camp when it's sunny, I tried it once and it didn't end well." said Jessica. "The prom is near." replied Angela excited. "I'm not going." I said. "Why not?" asked Jess. "It's not my thing." I said. "You'll miss something." she replied. Like I care. I thought for myself.

***

I drove to Port Angeles after school and bought a book. But I got lost on the way back and I didn't know where I was.

"Hello gorgeous." said a guy with a smirk on his face. "Are you lost?" asked a woman. "Leave me alone." I replied. "Oh, he's a tough one." said the guy. "We'll help you." replied the woman. "Get off me." I shouted.

"Get into the car." said Adam and I did as he said. I have no idea what he did, but they ran quickly away. He started the car and drove off. I've never seen Adam so angry before and it scared me.

"I would crush their heads." he said coldly. "No, you shouldn't." I replied. "They had disgusting thoughts." said Adam angrily. "How do you know that?" I asked. "I head their thoughts." he said. "Thank you for saving me again." I replied. "You're welcome." he said.

When I was going to lower the heat, our hands rubbed each other. "Your hands are ice cold." I said shocked. "I'm driving you home." replied Adam. "Okay." I said silent.

He drove me home and I unlocked the door

He drove me home and I unlocked the door. Dad met me in the hallway and gave me an worried glance.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "What worries you?" he asked. "Nothing." I lied. "I'm here if you want to talk." said Charlie. "Yeah." I replied and went to my room.

I searched around internet about facts and found several pages about what I had heard. Everything was right with what Jacob had told me about the Cullens.

Then I dreamed that I was laying on a couch and Adam sank his fangs into my skin. He looked up and his lips were covered with blood.

Oliver found out the truth about the family but he has also put himself in danger.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~