They're dead

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

May 8th 1946: Berlin

The war was over and the people tried to move on even if it was difficult. I walked around in the town. I looked at the bombed houses and shuddered.

***

After a while I saw a girl with short dark hair and she was dresssd in gray clothes. I went up to her and she looked scared at me.

"I won't hurt you." I said calmly. "Who are you?" she asked. "My name is Adam." I said. "I'm Eva." she replied. "Nice to meet you." I said and she smiled a bit.

"Where's your parents?" I asked gently. "They're dead." said Eva sadly and a tear were rolling down her pale cheek.

"I'm so sorry to hear." I replied. "Me, my sister and our parents were sent to the concentration camp and our mother and father were sent to the gas chamber while me and my older sister survived." said Eva." I'm so sorry." I replied.

"Eva." said a girl with also short dark hair and dark eyes. "Esme, this is my friend Adam." explained Eva. "Nice to meet you all." said Esme polite. "Nice to meet you as well." replied Helena.

(Eva and Esme)

(Eva and Esme)

We became great friends and I stayed in Berlin for a few weeks before we left. I'm glad the sisters have each other.

-End of the flashback-

Adam met a girl Eva and her sister.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~