Revenge's sweet

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 14th 1922: Tennessee

It's been two years since I became a vampire. I was living with Edward, Carlisle and Esme in Tennessee. Ed saw me as his brother and he could be really annoying sometimes. I heard his thoughts and my eyes were flashing.

"I'm going to kill him once and for all ." I said. Just then came Carlisle and Esme home from the hunt. They saw a evil smirk on my face.

"Adam, what's wrong?" asked Esme worried. "John is here with his parents." I said. "No Adam." replied Carlisle. "JOHN ABUSED ME AND TOOK AWAY MY CHILD!!!" I said angrily. "Calm down." replied Esme. "We're monsters, why should we care about ending human life?" I asked. "Because then you'll actually become a monster." said Carlisle. "Maybe I'm a monster." I replied. "If you want to feed off humans, you can glady leave this coven." he said. "Fine then." I replied and walked out off the house. I heard Esme calling my name, but I ignored her.

***

I had killed his parents and my eyes were now blood red. I saved John for last, so he'd know I was coming. I was dressed in a fancy suit. I walked into the hotel and went to his room.

Four policemen blocked the door. I killed them all and broke up the door. I walked in with a smirk on my face. John looked scared at me.

"Please, don't kill me." he begged. "I will kill you." I said. "What are you?" asked John. "I'm a vampire." I said. He was really scared now. I rushed up to him and drank his blood until he died. I picked up his body and went out to my car. I laid him in the backseat. I started the engine and drove out of town. I stopped when I came to a forest. I took his body and threw him into the lake.

 I took his body and threw him into the lake

-End of the flashback-

I'm glad Adam got his revenge

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~