I'm here

Oliver's: POV

"Don't act so surprised." he said. "I thought you were in Phoenix with Bella." I replied. "Not anymore." he said.

(Felix now)

(Felix now)

"Darling, who's this?" asked Adam. "This is Felix, my ex-boyfriend." I said. "I'm Adam, Oliver's husband." he replied. Felix gave me a look. "Nice to meet you." he said. "Would you like to come inside? the weather is horrible." he replied. "No, thank you." said Felix and went back to his car. He started the engine and drove off. I closed the door and sighed.

"He cheated on me with Bella, they later got married and moved to London." I said. "Oliver, you have to get to Phoenix right away. Charlie is already at the hospital." replied Alice. My already pale face became more pale. "Why? what has happened?" I asked worried. "Felix tried to kill her and her two kids." she said. I couldn't say anything. "She'll survive." said Alice.

***

I drove fast to the hospital and went in. "What can I help you with?" asked a woman kindly. "I'm here to see my sister Bella Swan." I said. "She's in room 7 on the second floor." she replied. I thanked her and took the lift up.

"Can I see my my sister Bella?" I asked when a nurse came up to me. "Follow me." she said and we went into a room. I had to muffled my scream when I saw her.

She had a large bandage around her stomach and her arms were broken. There was bruising everywhere and her mouth was swollen. I sat down on a chair next to the bed and I took her hand in mine. My dead heart breaks for her. I was holding her hand. I don't hate Bella for taking Felix from me. I hate myself for falling in love with him. He's a horrible man.

"Oliver

"Oliver." said Bella weakly. "Shhh, I'm here." I replied calmly. "H-he did this to m-me." she said. "Did Felix this?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you, everything is my fault." she sobbed. "Don't blame yourself, everyone makes mistakes." I said. Two kids came up to us, the blonde girl waved at me. "Oliver, this is my kids, Olivia and Leo." replied Bella.

" replied Bella

(Olivia)

(Leo)

"Hey Olivia and Leo, I'm your uncle Oliver." I said. They ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey Oliver." they replied happily. "It's so nice to meet you two." I said. "The same." they replied.

Oliver will protect his sister with his life now.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~