It's so beautiful here

Lily's: POV

Malachi took me to Florence and showed me around. It's so beautiful here. We went to a park and sat down on the grass in the shade. I told him my story.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." said Kai. "I thought I'd never see dad again." I replied and gave me a hug. "I can't believe Aro made me think he was my dad." said Malachi and shuddered. "I feel for you." I replied. "I wanted to leave, it became too much when they killed immortal children." he said.

"Killed what?" I asked. "They kill children who have been bitten at an early age to avoid revealing us." said Kai sadly. "I can only imagine." I replied. "It was horrible." he said and shuddered again. "We're going home and you'll be safe." I replied and he nodded his head. "Thank you being my brother." I said. "Always." replied Kai. "I don't what I would do without you." I said. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what." he replied and I smiled.

***

Adam's: POV

"If I see you wearing my favorite dress again, I'm going to kill you." said Rosalie upset. "Rose, what's wrong?" I asked. "Lexi steals my clothes." she said. "No, Lexi is not like that." I replied. Rose gave me a death glance.

"I'm sorry Rose, I'll talk to her

"I'm sorry Rose, I'll talk to her." I said. "I said this because I care about you. Lexi is using you and she's jealous of your relationship with Oliver." replied Rosalie. "What?" I asked. "I'm sorry, but that's the truth." she said. "Thank you for telling me." I replied. "No problem." said Rose. "I love Oliver, I'd never leave him." I replied. "I know you wouldn't." she said.

I love the brother and sister bond between Lily and Malachi

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~