Please save him

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 12th 1935: Tennessee

"Carlisle." screamed Rosalie in panic. We rushed to the hall and saw Rose. Her light blue dress was covered up in blood and dirt. Her long blonde hair was messy. She was carrying a young man on her back.

"Rose, what has happened?" I asked worried. "I was out hunting when I saw a man being mauled by a bear. I couldn't let him die so I took him here. Please save him, please Carlisle." begged Rosalie. "I will." he said. "Thank you." she replied. "But it's not safe for you two to stay here." he said. I took her hand and we ran out of the house. We stopped when we came to a river. We lay down in the water and looked at the sky.

"You did the right thing

"You did the right thing." I said and Rose smiled. "I think I'm in love with him." she replied. "That's cute." I said. "Yeah." replied Rosalie with a smile on her face. "You remind me of my little sister. Her name was Eleanor." I said. "What happened to her?" she asked. "I don't know, I haven't seen her since the funeral of our parents." I said. "I'm sorry to hear that." replied Rose. "It's okay." I said.

***

We could came back an hour later. The man's name was Emmett and he was so happy to meet us. He and Rose couldn't stop looking at each other. It was love at first sight. I'm so happy for her. They marry a year later. They remarried several times because Rose loved the attention. I hope to find true love someday, I miss being in love. But I don't trust people.

-End of the flashback-

I love the brother and sister bond between Adam and Rosalie.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~