Last Christmas

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

December 25th 1900: England

"Give us a smile now." said Elizabeth's husband. He took a picture of his wife and their goddaughter Eleanor.

"It's not dangerous." I replied calmly and my little sister nodded. "You did a good job." said Arthur when he was done.

Eleanor ran up to me and I hugged her. "Do you want to open the presents?" I asked. "Yes." said Eleanor we and sat down next to the Christmas tree.

"Mother, I got a teddy bear." she said happily. "It is a beautiful teddy." replied Marie with a smile on her face. "I hope you will love your present." said Michael.

I opened it and smiled. "Thank you so much father." I replied, and held up a book about theater. "I'm glad you like it." he said.

"Your children will do well in life!" replied Arthur. "Adam has the acting in his blood, and he dream of being able to work at a theater." said Marie. About two years, it will be an opening ceremony for a new opera house and Adam might like to come!" replied Arthur hopefully. "Yes sir, it would be an honor." I said polite. "That is good." he replied.

"Once you have gotten a bit older, you and me will play theater for orphanage children who needs joy and happiness." I said. "We can play the show about a boy who protects his little sister from evil monsters." suggested Eleanor and danced around in the livingroom. "We can play whatever you want." I said.

***

Eleanor fell asleep in my arms on the way home. The only sound that could be, heard was the bells on the carriage. "I will always protect you from evil monsters, I don't let anybody hurt you, we will always have each other." I whispered, and she smiled. It started snowing and I smiled too.

 It started snowing and I smiled too

-End of the flashback-

I love the bond brother and sister between Adam and Eleanor.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~