Who are they

Oliver's: POV

It was not hard to find the school and most of the students had arrived. I parked my car and went out into the rain. I noticed a silvery volvo that was parked and my car felt very old.

I went into the school after I had got the map and looked around. "You're Oliver Swan, right?" asked a guy. "Yes and this my twin sister Bella." I said. "Nice to meet you, my name is Mike." he presented. "Nice to meet you as well." I said with a smile on my face.

He introduced me to his friends and they were nice. "I know how it feels to move to a new place." said Angela. "Everything will be alright." replied Eric. "I hope you're right." I said with a sigh. "Let him breathe, guys." replied Jessica strictly.

We went to the lessons and it was at lunch when I saw them. They sat at a round table far away from everyone. Everyone had a plate of untouched food and they didn't talk to each other.

"Who are they?" I asked

"Who are they?" I asked. "The Cullens." said Angela quietly. "They are Dr. Cullen and Mrs. Cullen foster kids." explained Jessica. "The blonde girl is Rosalie and the little dark haired girl is Alice." said Angela. "The big guy is Emmett and the guy who looks like he's in pain is Jasper." replied Jessica. Then turned a guy around and looked at Bella. He had bronze hair and pale skin.

"Who's he?" asked Bella curiously. "That's Edward Cullen." said Jessica. "Very good looking, but apparently no girl is good enough for him." she said. "Seriously, don't waste your time on him." she replied. "I wasn't planning on." said Bella.

***

After lunch we had biology and my sister passed a fan when she came in. Edward looked coldly at her and he covered his mouth with his hand. Bella sat down next him and smelled on her hair. Edward rushed out when the bell rang and I head him talk to a teacher. "I understand, thanks anyway." he said short and left. It's not fair, why is he so mean to Bella? She hasn't done anything to him. I didn't see him the rest of the day and that was just as good.

***

Alan's POV

I went up to the house and knocked on the door. Carlisle opened and looked at me. "Hello, my name is Alan Hale and I'm looking for my mom." I said.

(Alan Hale)

(Alan Hale)

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Oliver is protective of Bella

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~