You're cute

Lily: POV

Edward and I had fighted all day and I ran into the forest to calm down.

I'm so tired of moving all the time and just stay in one place for a year

I'm so tired of moving all the time and just stay in one place for a year. I went to a glade and saw a girl with purple hair drinking blood from a fox. She looked up and her golden eyes were so beautiful.

"Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Avril Evans." he said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lily Cullen." I replied. "My dad has told me so much about your family." she said with a smile on her face. "Do you live here in Alaska?" I asked. "Yes." she said and I nodded my head in reply.

(Avril Evans)

(Avril Evans)

"I'm here with my family to visit our cousins, long story." I said. "I'd love to hang out with you." replied Avril happily. "Same here." I said. "Yay." she replied and I laughed softly.

"You're cute." I said. "You too." she replied. I stroked her cheek and she kissed my lips. I kissed her back and a great feeling filled my body. I knew I had met my soulmate and I was so happy.

***

I went back home with a happy smile on my face. Rose met me in the hallway and she gave me a hug.

"Do you feel better now?" she asked. "Much better." I said. "Your eyes are sparkling." replied Rosalie. "I met a girl in the woods and her name is Avril Evans. She has purple hair and yellow eyes. She's so cute." I said. "Lily is in love." replied Rose happily. "I like her very much." I said. "Aww, I'm so happy for you." she replied. "Thank you." I said and hugged Rose. She smiled and hugged me back.

I'm so happy for Lily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~