I know what you are

Adam's: POV

I followed Oliver to the forest next day and I knew something was wrong. "You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale and ice cold. Your eyes change color and sometimes you speak like - like you're from a different time. You never eat or drink anything; you don't go into the sunlight. I know what you are." he said. "Say it, out loud." I replied. "Vampire." he said. "Are you afraid?" I asked. "No." said Oliver.

I took him to a sunny glade and I stood in the shadows. "Come out." said Oliver. I went out and he gasped. "You're beautiful." he said amazed. We lay down on the grass and looked at each other.

"I was married to a man named John and he was very abusive

"I was married to a man named John and he was very abusive. I got pregnant at our honeymoon and my baby was the only thing that kept me alive. But my daugther was taken away from me right after her birth. My mother in law told me she had died. I saw no reason to live anymore. I jumped off a cliff, hoped to be reunited with my daughter Lily in heaven. I was taken to a morgue. even though my heart was still beating. That's where Carlisle found me." I said.

"How was it like?" he asked. "The venom was excruciating. But what Carlisle did was much harder. Not many of us have the restraint to do that." I said. "But Carlisle did it." replied Oliver and I nodded my head. Must a person be dying to become like you?" he asked. "No, it's just Carlisle." I said.

***

Oliver's: POV

"Dad, I'm together with Adam Cullen." I said happily. "Esme's brother?" asked Charlie. "Yes." I said. "Isn't he a bit too old for you?" asked dad. "He's old enough to be our uncle." replied Bella. "Shut up." I said a bit coldly. "If he makes you happy, than I'm happy too." replied Charlie. "Thank you dad." I said.

I'm happy for Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~