The funeral

Eleanor's: POV

-Flashback-

October 15th 1918: England

I attened my partens funeral. I hate to see my brother so broken.

(Eleanor in 1918)

(Eleanor in 1918)

A man played a beautiful melody on the piano

A man played a beautiful melody on the piano. I was close to break down. "I love you mother and father and I miss you so much." I said and cried. Adam gave me a hug.

We carried out their coffin for a last rest and I put my arm around Adam. "They will always be in our hearts." I said. "I know." he replied. "I'm so sorry Adam." I said and I hugged him. "Mother and father will always be close to us, even though we can't see them." he said and I nodded. A blonde man walked up to us. He introduced himself as Carlisle Cullen. He worked as a doctor in the town.

"I'm very sorry to hear about your partens passning. I did everything I could to save them, but it was too late." said Carlisle. "I know they are in a better place, no more suffering." replied Adam. "I hope this pandemic ends soon." he said. "I agree." replied Adam.

***

I had visited my friend Vera after the funeral. I was on my way home and the street lamps lit up the dark night. A shadow passed me and I turned around. I couldn't see anyone. "Hello, is there anyone here?" I asked. I was very scared. A person came up to me and he was wearing a long dark coat. The hood covered his face. But I saw two red eyes before everything went black.

-End of the flashback-

Aro kidnapped Eleanor that night

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~