I'll never forget this

Lily's: POV

-Flashback-

July 13th 1985: London

"I've two tickets to Live Aid and Queen will be performing." said Caspian. "They're my favorite band." I replied. "I knew you'd be happy." he said and smiled "I can't thank you enough." I replied. "Everything for you." he said.

***

Later in the evening we were at the concert and I had a happy feeling in the body. Then came Freddie Mercury out on stage. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He sang Bohemian Rhapsody. Radio Ga Ga. Hammer to Fall. Crazy Little Thing Called Love and ended with We Will Rock You and We Are The  Champions.

 Crazy Little Thing Called Love and ended with We Will Rock You and We Are The  Champions

Then it was time to go home and I couldn't believe I had seen Queen. They really are rock gods. But on the way back to the car we met them. I was so nervous that I could barely speak. I thought I would faint when Freddie gave me his autograph. Caspian took a photo of us with his camera.

"It was very nice to meet you Lily." said Freddie. "The same." I replied. "Take care of yourself and have a great night." he said before they left.

I hugged my godfather. "Thank you so much." I said happily. "You're welcome." replied Caspian. "I'll never forget this." I said and he smiled. "You made my dream come true." I said and he smiled.

-End of the flashback-

Lily saw Queen and met Freddie.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~