I'm your daugther

Adam's: POV

I was hunting with Emmett in MT. Rainier National Park. He teased an angry grizzly bear. I looked at the dead deer and sighed. Emmett went up to me and smiled. His hair was messy and his clothes were covered up in dirt and blood. He smirked proudly.

"Did you see our fight?" he asked

"Did you see our fight?" he asked. "I saw." I said. "Nothing is as fun as teasing an angry grizzly bear." replied Emmett laughing. "You do it every time, don't you ever get tired of it?" I asked. His smile faded. I had hurt his feelings, great. "I'm sorry Emmett, I didn't mean it." I said. "It's okay Adam." he replied and sat down next to me.

"I know I've put my family in danger, but I couldn't let Oliver die." I said. "You love him." he replied. "He's human Emmett." I reminded him. "Bella is also human and she's in love with Edward." he said. "What if he's just like John?" I asked. "Oliver is kind and caring. He wouldn't hurt a fly." said Emmett. "Love's waste of time anyway." I replied. Emmett opened his mouth, but closed it again.

***

Lily's: POV

I looked at the house which was my new home. I knocked and waited. A man with dark hair opened the door and looked at me.

(Lily now)

(Lily now)

"Who are you?" he asked. "My name is Lily." I said. "I don't know you." replied Adam. "You are my dad, I'm alive."'I said. "My daughter is dead." he replied sadly. "I was taken to a orphanage and I lived there until I was eleven." I really am your daughter." I said. He hugged me and he cried without tears. "I thought I had lost you." replied Adam. "I'll never leave your side." I said. "My beloved Lily." replied Adam and I smiled.

Adam is reunited with his daugther

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~