Forgive me

Carlisle's: POV

I was working night at a morgue. I was called to the bedside of a dying man. He had been badly injured in a suicide attempt. I went up to his bed and I saw the purity in his face. I couldn't let him die. People die here all the time, no one would notice if he disappeared.

I picked up him and ran home. I laid him on the bed. His heart began to beat more slowly. "Forgive me." I said before I bit him. His scream was heartbreaking to hear. I hope he'll understand when he wakes up.

***

Adam's: POV

I woke up in an unknown room, I had no idea where I was. It was raining outside and someone had made up a fire. The door opened and a young blonde man came in. Had he taken me here to hurt me?

"Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Carlisle Cullen." he said. "I'm Adam." I replied. "I saved your life, but I had to turn you into a vampire." he said. "Vampire doesn't exist." I replied. "We hide from people." said Carlisle. "I believe you." I replied.

I went up and looked at myself in a mirror. My eyes were bright red and my skin was paler. My dark hair made me look like a demon. I was very beautiful. I think I'll like my new life as a vampire. It can't be that bad.

"Are you ready for your first hunt?" he asked. I felt a burning pain in my throat. The pain was worse than any pain I had ever felt. Can someone stop the fire. I nodded my head. We ran out from the house and into the woods.

Adam will be a great vampire

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~