Lily has joined Volturi

Adam's: POV

Alice went into the living room and she was holding a vase with flowers. She got a vision and dropped the vase.

"What is it Alice?" asked Jesper suddlenly

"What is it Alice?" asked Jesper suddlenly. "I'm so sorry Adam." she said. "What, what did you see?" I asked worried. "Lily has joined Volturi." said Alice. "WHAT?" I asked. "That was her punishment." she said. "John forced her to be evil, it wasn't her fault." I replied. "Poor Lily." said Renesmee. "We have to save her before it's too late." replied Oliver. "No, it's too dangerous." said Esme. "Volturi doesn't scare me anymore, I won't let them kill my daugther." I said. "Just be careful." she replied. "I promise." I said.

***

I stood on the balcony watching the moon.

"Hey Adam

"Hey Adam." said Alice. "Hey." I replied. "The moon is beautiful tonight." she said. "She is." I replied. "What's the matter?" she asked worried. "I just miss Lily." I said. "Oh Adam." she replied and gave me a hug. "I wish she was here with me." I said.

"Do you've a son named Malachi?" asked Alice. "No." I said. "You do have a son." she replied. "I don't remember givning birth to a son, I've only a daughter." I said. "Maybe John did something to your memory." replied Alice. "Maybe." I said. "Aro kidnapped him and made him think that Aro is his dad." replied Alice.

"Why does everyone want to ruin my life?" I asked. Alice gave me a hug. "We love you Adam, with all our hearts." she said. I hugged her back. "Thank you Alice, this is the best family I could ever ask for." I replied and she smiled. "I'm glad I can't blush." said Alice and I laughed.

I love the brother and sister bond between Adam and Alice

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~