Where are you

Lily's: POV

-Flashback-

October 14th 1935: Pennsylvania 

I ran into the house to tell Caspian that I had caught a wolf. But I couldn't find him. I searched the whole house but no glimpse of him. "Caspian, where are you?" I asked. I found a letter from him. I read it and cried without tears.

Dear Lily: As you read this, I'm already back in London. I couldn't stay here. I know you're worried, but I'll be fine. I'm so glad to be your godfather. I know the pain is hard, but please don't anything stupid. I don't want to lose you. Be strong. Love from Caspian.

***

I heard the sound of a squirrel who peeled nuts and a fly that had been stuck into a cobweb.

But then I heard the sound of a beating heart and I opened my eyes. On the ground went a deer and the pain became worse. I breathed in the scent but I felt another scent.  A man climbed on a rock wall and he accidentally cut up his leg.

"Lily, no." said a voice in my head when I ran away. I climbed after him. I caught him and drank his blood. The pain disappeared. My eyes shone red.

***

***

The sun was going down and the sky shifted in pink and purple. Inside the forest had a couple set up a tent unaware of the dangers. 

"Do you think we're safe here?" asked a girl scared. "Yes, you don't have to worry." said her boyfriend calmly. She nodded and went back to sleep. Her boyfriend went to the car to take some blankets when he heard a growl. He turned around but couldn't see anyone. He shrugged and opened the door.

"It's not safe here." said a voice suddlenly. He turned around again and saw a girl with raven hair from the moonlight. "Who are you?" he asked scared. "My name is Lily." I said with a smirk on my face. "Please don't kill me, I have a girlfriend." he begged. I killed him and his girlfriend.

-End of the flashback-

Lily tried to hunt on her own when Caspian disappeared

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~