The day before the wedding

Oliver's: POV

August 12th 2006: Forks

Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. And at a certain age, the child is grown and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.

"Um, well you just have to break them in." said Alice. "I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can I just go barefoot?" I asked. "No. Absolutely not." she said strictly.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The suit and the shoes, and all of this." I replied. "No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." she said.

"Where do you want them, boss?" asked Emmett and he carried a tree trunk. "On either side of the aisle." said Alice. "What aisle?" asked Rosalie confused. "Does no one have vision?" asked Alice and went down to them.

I saw Adam on the balcony and I smiled. "Go home and get some beauty sleep, that's a order." said Alice. "Okay." I replied and gave her a hug before I drove home.

***

"Hey darling." said Adam and kissed me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just checking for cold feet." he said. "Well, mine are toasty warm." I replied. "It's not too late to change your mind!" he said. "What? Now you're having second thoughts?" I asked. "No. I've been waiting a century to marry you, Mr. Swan." said Adam. "But?" I asked. "I haven't told you everything about myself." he said. "Look, you can't scare me away now." I replied.

"Look, a few years after Carlisle created me I rebelled against him. I resented him for curbing my appetite. So for a while I went off on my own. I wanted to know how it felt to hunt. To taste human blood. All the men I killed were monsters. And so was I." said Adam. "Adam, they were all murderers. You probably saved more lives than you took." I replied. "Oliver, that's what I told myself. But they were all human beings. I looked into their eyes as they died and I saw who I was and what I was capable of." he said.

And what I'll be capable of. Why did you tell me this tonight? Did you really think this was going to change my mind about you?" I asked. "I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself and who you want to see when you look in the mirror a year from now." he said.

Then I saw Emmett and he smiled at us. "What is that?" I asked. "Come on, let's go." said Emmett. "I'm late for my bachelor party." replied Adam. "Send him out, Oliver, or we're coming in after him." said Emmett.

"So this party

"So this party. Will there be strippers?" I asked. "No, just a couple of mountain lions. Maybe a few bears." said Adam. "Don't worry, Oliver, we'll give him back in plenty of time." replied Jesper calmly. "Okay, go before they break my house." I said. "Let's go! Let's go." replied Emmett impatiently. "I'll meet you at the altar." said Adam. "I'll be the one in white." I replied. He smiled and jumped down to his brothers. I saw them running to the forest and I went to bed.

I had a horrible nightmare that night. Both me and Adam was covered in blood and all my friends and my family was lying in a puddle of blood.

Oliver and Adam will soon be husband and husband❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~