Girls just wanna have fun

Lily's: POV

"Lily, where are you?" called Emily but got no answer from her girlfriend. "She turned evil last night." said Adam. "Of course." she replied with a sigh. "I tried to talk to her, but she didn't listened." he said. "Not on me either" replied Nessie. Emily patted her shoulder and she smiled a bit.

***

I love to be bad and cause chaos. I went into to a bar and began to sing. I had compelled everyone to stay or I'd killed them. I walked up to a girl and started kissing her. I bit into her neck and drank the blood until her head fell off.

A guy tried to leave but I ripped out his heart and he fell dead down to the floor

A guy tried to leave but I ripped out his heart and he fell dead down to the floor. I killed the others before I set fire on the bar and went out with a smirk on my face. I walked to a store and stole clothes and makeup. My phone rang and my dad's name came up on the screen.

"Hello daddy." I said in a suger sweet voice. "Where are you?" he asked worried. "Out." I said. "Come back home." he replied strictly. "In your dreams." I said and hung up.

I went to another bar and partied. I would never be the kind and girly Lily again, I will stay evil forever.

I love evil Lily💜

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~