The meadow

Alan'a: POV

"Can you tell me what's going on?" I asked. "Then it wouldn't be a surprise." she said. "I hate you." I replied. "You'll like it." said Alice. She took away her hands and a girl looked happily at me.

"Who's this?" I asked. "This is your daughter Maria." said Alice. She hugged me and I smiled. "I've missed you so much." I replied. "I've missed you too dad." said Maria.

"I told you he would love it." replied Stefan. I hugged him as well and he kissed me. "Our family is finally complete." I said. "Yes." I he replied. Edward was holding Jughead's hand and smiled. They're so cute together.

(Maria Salvatore)

(Maria Salvatore)

***

Oliver's: POV

We were at our favorite meadow.

"The thirteenth of August is the wedding

"The thirteenth of August is the wedding." said Adam. "Sounds good." I replied. Then I stood up and he looked worried at me.

"This wasn't a choice between you and Jacob. It was between who I should be and who I am. I've always felt out of step. Like literally stumbling through my life. I've never felt normal, because I'm not normal, and I don't wanna be. I've had to face death and loss and pain in your world, but I've also never felt stronger, like more real, more myself, because it's my world too. It's where I belong." I said.

"So it's not just about me?" asked Adam. "No, sorry." I said. "And I wanna tie myself to you, in every way humanly possible." I said. "Starting with a wedding." he replied.

"Actually, something a little more difficult first. And maybe even dangerous. We have to tell Charlie." I said. "It's highly dangerous." replied Adam. "It's a good thing you're bulletproof." I said. "I'm gonna need that ring." I said. Adam put the ring on my finger and we kissed.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

So sweet

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert