1

just a quick fyi, this is the au where the alters are all in yoongi's mind still, not like the one shots where they were separate people

------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Jungkook sighed, stretching in his chair after finishing his twelfth game that afternoon.

It was Sunday, so everyone had the day off and were just lazing around the house. Jungkook had spent the whole morning playing his video games and now he was hungry. He wondered if Seokjin had made anything.

He stood up from the chair and walked to his door. He opened it and almost tripped over someone laying in front of it.

"Ah!" He quickly caught himself, standing back. "Yoonie? What are you doing laying right in front of my door?"

Yoonie yawned, scrubbing his eye as he woke up. "Yoonie wanted to play with the Kookie! But couldn't opened door, so falled asleep insteads."

Jungkook smiled fondly, scooping the boy up. "Why didn't you knock, silly baby?"

He carried the giggling boy inside, sitting him on his lap in front of his computer. "Want to watch your show on Kookie's computer?"

His gaming setup was bigger than the downstairs TV, where Yoonie watched his baby shows, and he knew Yoonie preferred watching them on his bigger screen instead.

"Yoonie want play game!" Yoonie declared, banging his open palms on the keyboard. The screen went crazy as he pulled up new tabs and closed others with all his button pressing.

Jungkook scooted his chair back so Yoonie couldn't reach the keyboard and the baby whined, straining to reach.

"We have to treat the computer nicely," Jungkook scolded him lightly.

Yoonie gasped, looking up at Jungkook with large eyes. "Yoonie was bad babypie? Hurt compuder?"

"No, it's okay, compie is just fine." Jungkook assured him, kissing the baby's little nose. "But press the buttons lightly, and one at a time, okay?"

Yoonie sniffled and nodded. "Yoonie will be good!"

Jungkook scooted the chair back up and Yoonie carefully pressed the buttons, using one finger.

"Good boy." Jungkook praised and Yoonie giggled with a bright beam.

"Yoonie can plays the Kookie's games?" Yoonie questioned, focusing on his button tapping intently.

"How about we find some games you would like?" Jungkook took over the mouse, opening the browser to type in games for babies.

Yoonie scowled. "Wan' play the Kookie's games."

"This is my game." Jungkook lied, pulling open a brightly colored kids game about animals. "Do you want to be the owl or the piggy?"

Yoonie watched in fascination as the animals leaped around, teaching him about the alphabet, giggling and clapping his hands at the upbeat music.

After a few minutes, Jungkook's stomach rumbled, reminding him he had yet to eat today.

"Want to go get a popsicle?" He bribed the baby.

Yoonie shook his head, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Wan' play game."

Jungkook didn't point out that Yoonie wasn't playing anything, since pressing the keys and clicking the mouse didn't interfere with the video. 

"Okay, well Kookie will be right back," he said, sliding Yoonie off his lap as he stood up, sitting him down on the chair.

Yoonie didn't seem to notice.