5

Jungkook looked up from the paper in his hand, matching the house number to the white abode in front of him.

Cho's house.

Jimin.

He stormed up to the door, pounding his fist rapidly on it.

His thoughts spun as he waited impatiently for someone to answer.

How could Jimin get back with Cho, of all people? The disgusting weasel had no doubt manipulated the little pinkette, taking advantage of his vulnerable emotional state, and it enraged the youngest.

The door opened and Cho looked surprised to see him.

"What the hell are you doing here? How did you know where I live?"

His hand shot up to cover his nose, remembering their last encounter, when Jungkook had punched him.

"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook crossed his arms.

Cho smirked, leaning against the doorframe. "He's with me now, bunny boy. What are you going to do about it?"

"You tricked him!" Jungkook accused. "I know you- you're manipulative and controlling! Let me see him before I punch you again!"

"Do it," Cho taunted. "I'll call the cops on you! And Jimin said yes all on his own, I didn't force him. You're just the crazy ex showing up here and provoking me."

"Let me see him." Jungkook repeated. 

"Get off my property." Cho retorted, crossing his arms. 

"Jimin!" Jungkook had had enough, and he shoved Cho aside, rushing into the house. "Jiminie!"

"Hey!" Cho dug out his phone, calling the police. "You're breaking and entering!"

Jungkook ignored him, rushing up the stairs, where he assumed the bedrooms were. "Jimin!"

He kicked one open, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw his baby there, waking up from a nap it seemed, on Cho's bed.

"...Jungkook?" The pinkette frowned, scrubbing an eye as he sat up. "Wait...wha' are you doin' here?"

"Baby," Jungkook raced over, crushing the small boy in a tight hug. 

Jimin stiffened in surprise, then melted into the embrace, hugging Jungkook back.

Cho burst into the room, speaking angrily into the phone. "-into my house! I'm on 285 Brookview lane, send all your officers!"

Jimin gasped and pushed Jungkook back. "You- what are you doing here? Cho is so mad- you can't be here!"

"Why are you back with him?" Jungkook knelt down, taking Jimin's hand in his own. "He's a terrible person! He forced you into sub space, remember? He tried to trick everyone into thinking you two were dating! He takes advantage of your emotions!"

Jimin bit his lip. "Kookie...it's complicated."

Jungkook was about to ask what he meant, when his fingers brushed over something small and hard on Jimin's hand.

He looked down, and the air was knocked out of him when he saw the ring around Jimin's finger.

Jimin's eyes watered. "After the trial...when we lost...everything went downhill for us. We were all scared and lost and didn't know what to do. Yoongi was gone, and we needed you more than ever...but you just...left us."

Jungkook froze. 

Left them? He would never!

"You were always the glue that held us together, always stayed strong for us in tough times, but after seeing Yoongi get taken away because of what Agust did, you just...gave up. You just left, and we were all lost without you. Cho heard about the trial and came to comfort me, and one thing led to another and when he proposed...I said yes. Because you were gone, Kookie! My everything... you left and everyone broke up and went away and I needed someone, anyone, to stay with me. And Cho was there."

"That's right, baby." Cho walked over, kissing Jimin's hair. "Always remember I was there for you when you were at your lowest, not him."

Jungkook wanted to punch him for kissing his sweet baby Jiminie, but he was too shocked from Jimin's words to move.

Vaguely he recalled that Cho had called the police on him, and he should get out of here before they arrived.

"Jungkook," Jimin wiped the tears off his cheeks. "I-"

"Shh," Cho covered the boys mouth. "Baby doesn't have thoughts, remember?"

Jungkook got to his feet, unable to process any more bad information for today, and with tears streaming down his cheeks, he raced out of the house, Cho's smug laughter following him.