50

"Are you sure about this?" Taehyung whispered nervously into Jeongguks ear as they walked down the sidewalk. "We have no idea who these people are."

"I know, but we have a mutual enemy- S.K.M.A. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Jeongguk walked straight, trying not to show how nervous he was.

They were on the way to a small cafe to meet the group of people who also hated the asylum facility, with Jimin holding Jeongguks hand tightly, and Seokjin and Hoseok in the back.

The pretty boy was holding Hoseok's hand, before wincing and letting go.

He would take a few moments before reaching for the doms hand again.

Hoseok, ever patient, always smiled and gently held Seokjin's hand, vowing to put a ring on it sooner than later.

"Here." Jeongguk held the door to the cafe open, letting Taehyung and Jimin enter first.

The two subs stepped cautiously inside, seeing the place half full.

"Who are we looking for?" Jimin whispered.

Jeongguk scanned the room and saw a few people sitting together at a table at the very back corner.

"I think them," he led the way over, hoping he looked more confident than he felt.

The group looked up as he stopped at their table.

"Hey...I'm Jeongguk. I think we talked online?" He tried not to stutter under their harsh glares.

A man stood up. "That's me, I'm Sol, the one you talked to."

Jeongguk relaxed a little as they shook hands, his group sitting down at the table beside theirs.

"What's your story?" Sol asked. "Everyone either has a friend or family member taken by S.K.M.A., or they're here to help us fight against their unethical ways."

Jeongguk nodded. "Our boyfriends, actually. They took three of them, and one of them has been held for a month while the other two were taken a few days ago."

A group member winced. "A month? I wouldn't be hopeful if I were you. They have a cemetery out back for a reason."

"Speaking of the cemetery." Seokjin pulled out the copy of the buildings blueprints. "I think that's a perfect place to start our attack. It's less guarded back there, and there's a chute that leads right to the-"

"Attack?" Sol frowned. "What- you mean like barge in there?"

"How else do you expect to get our loved ones out? By asking nicely?" Taehyung snorted.

"It's a suicide mission to do that! Are you stupid?" A member exclaimed.

"We figured out a fairly good plan of operation that gives us a pretty good shot at-"

Jeongguk was cut off when Sol shook his head, standing up.

"Sorry, kid. I admire your bravery, but I want to see my brother alive again. And busting in there only secures both of our deaths. I hope you get your boyfriends back, I do. But we won't be helping you with this."

Crushed, they could only watch as their only hope walked away.