58

"Mr. Jung." Dr. Ji greeted, a little out of breath as he slowed to a halt in front of Hoseok. "I wish you had informed me you planned to visit earlier, I would have loved to take a full day to show you around."

"I like, don't care?" Hoseok snapped his gum. "I just wanna see the cool shit."

"I'm afraid now isn't the best time. We have a bit of a situation here, so how about we reschedule you for tomo-"

"That like, won't work. Because I'll be vacationing in Greece." Hoseok lied. "I wanna be shown around now. My dad wants to see how his investment in this place is like, going."

Dr. Ji bit his cheek in frustration.

He had a dangerous alter on the loose, weapons missing, two of his three best subjects were left unwatched and he had just heard the third one had broken away from his guards. Dealing with this rich brat was the last thing he wanted to have to deal with right now.

"Alright. I'll get someone to show you the therapy rooms upstairs."

"Nah, 'cuz like, I want you to show me." Hoseok started walking down the hallway, his boyfriends moving to follow him. "Hey where does this go?"

"Mr. Jung!" Dr. Ji raced to intercept him. "I would highly recommend against walking off like that!"

"Like, why?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Everything is under control here, right? My mom will like, totally be hella angry if you fucked something up."

Dr. Ji ground his teeth together. "Everything is fine. But there's lot's to show you, so how about you just follow me and we'll talk finance and funds, hm?"

"I have a better idea." Hoseok snapped his fingers. "My bodyguards will like, split up and find the cool shit for me. I don't care about the boring parts, I just wanna see the brain surgery."

The four boys in the black suits briskly walked off, each taking a different turn when the hallways split off, breaking into a run as soon as they were out of sight.

"No!" Dr. Ji, gasped. "Secur-"

Hoseok pulled out his phone, pushing it into the doctors face. "I'm like, recording this live, btw. Oh look, three hundred people are watching already. Oh, now it's doubled."

He batted his eyelashes innocently while his bratty smirk grew wider. "So maybe, you should like, start telling the truth."

Dr. Ji didn't think this day could get any worse.