32

Namjoon paced in the hotel room again, nervously biting his nail.

Taehyung wasn't back yet, Jungkook wasn't answering, and now Hoseok hadn't stopped in either.

He picked up the phone, about to call Jungkook again, when the door opened.

"Tae!" Namjoon gasped, tackling the boy in a tight hug.

Taehyung squeezed him back. "Sorry I was late, I should've called but I was following a lead and got sidetracked."

"Did you find Yoongi?" Namjoon pleaded. "Did you find my love?"

Taehyung winced. "Well...kinda." He looked around the room. "Where's Kook and Bi?"

"I don't know- Hoseok didn't come in today and Jungkook's been missing since last night!"

Taehyung swore.

"What did you find out?" Namjoon was desperate to know.

"I'll tell you once we get everyone here." Taehyung said. "It's not something I want to repeat."

That didn't help settle Namjoon's nerves.

-

"Come on," Hoseok quickly ushered Seokjin and Jimin into the hotel, all three wearing sunglasses and large hoodies.

People gave them stares as they hurried into the elevator, clearly attracting attention by trying to go unnoticed.

"This way." Hoseok pulled out the room key card and led them to their room.

He unlocked the door and they all scurried inside, taking off their sunglasses now that the coast was clear.

Namjoon and Taehyung stared.

"Jimin! Seokjin?!"

Jimin beamed, throwing himself at the two. "Boyfies! Where's Jungkook?"

"How the hell- what about Cho? The marriage?" Taehyung blinked.

"Took care of him, you're welcome." Seokjin said. "And our smart Jiminie pulled one over on that jerk, exposing him to his whole family."

Namjoon crushed Jimin in a hug. "I'm so proud of you, Jimin!"

The pinkette beamed.

Namjoon pulled back, seeing the bruise on Jimin's cheek.

"Hey, let me patch that up for you."

Jimin shook his head. "I wanna keep it. It's like my battlescar."

Hoseok hesitantly approached Seokjin.

"Jin?" He whispered. "How are you...feeling? You okay?"

Seokjin looked away. "It hurts, but it's worth it. I know I'm supposed to be here with you all."

"I can get you your own room if you would be more comfortable." Hoseok said.

Seokjin shook his head. "You don't have to go that far, I just...need some time. And space."

Hoseok nodded. "Of course, anything for you!"

Seokjin couldn't meet the boys eyes, so he looked at the floor as he mumbled. "And Hobi...thank you. For...everything."

Hoseok smiled, fighting the tears in his eyes.

"No sweat, Jin."