15

Yall ever just....

"NAMKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!"

Cuz same

------------------------------------------------------------------

"NAMBABYLOVEPIE!"

Namjoon's eyes widened when Hoseok flew through the air at him, having no time to even bring his arms up to defend himself before Hoseok tackled him to the tiled floor.

He winced as his back hit the ground, Hoseok's weight on his hips as the younger boy babbled incoherently, kissing the students face all over and pinching his cheeks while sobbing.

Jungkook hurried over to help Namjoon, expecting the boy to shove Hoseok off and yell at him, but he was surprised to hear Namjoon laugh, his arms draping over Hoseok to hold him.

"I missed you too, you pestiferous progeny."

Hoseok moaned in-between sobs.

Jungkook reached a hand down, and lightning shot through his nerves when Namjoon grabbed it, hauling the boy back to his feet.

Hoseok slid off but hugged Namjoon tightly, and Jungkook couldn't help but give in as well, wrapping his arms around both of them and squeezing tightly.

Resting his cheek against Namjoon's strong chest, inhaling his familiar scent and feeling his arms hold him tight nearly had Jungkook crying just like Hoseok, but he forced himself to keep it together.

They couldn't celebrate just yet.

"What are you guys doing here? Are the others here? How did you find me here? Is...is...he...?" Namjoon swallowed.

Jungkook pulled back and looked around, thankful they were alone in the hallway.

"Come on, let's get back to the limo before class ends."

He grabbed Namjoon's hand and hurried down the stairs, yanking the confused boy along behind him.

Hoseok raced along beside him, squeezing Namjoon tightly, as if not letting him go.

They ran across the grass, through the parking lot, and all the way down the block, where the limo was still parked.

Taehyung saw them coming and climbed out, sprinting over to meet them.

"Tae!" Namjoon gasped. "How-"

Taehyung leaped off the sidewalk, arms spread wide as he too tackled the poor student, knocking him back to the ground once again.

"Namjoon!" He cried, burying his face in the boys neck.

Hoseok threw himself on top of them, crying again, and Jungkook stood there, not knowing what to do.

Namjoon hugged Taehyung tightly. "Tae...what's going on? What are you doing here? Where's Jin and Jimin? And..."

"Oh, right, an explanation." Taehyung scrubbed his eyes and sat up. "Almost forgot."

Jungkook opened the door and they all climbed inside, everyone swarming around Namjoon.

"Wow, I really didn't think I would ever get to see you again." Taehyung said softly, cupping the students face gently, as if the dream would pop at any moment.

Namjoon placed his hand over Taehyung's. "My parents made me leave without saying goodbye, I'm so sorry I couldn't stop them. I didn't want to move, I never wanted to leave you guys. I tried to run away once, and they installed bars across my window."