3

Lost...?

How could they have lost the trial? Yoongi had been cleared of both charges! Jungkook had edited that tape...they had beaten Byungwoo...how could they have lost?

But before he could ask anything more, Mrs. Harvelle stood up.

"Well, that's everyone." She said, taking attendance.

Jungkook blanked. "Wait- what? No, Jimin and Namjoon and Taehyung aren't here yet!"

Hoseok looked worried as he glanced at Jungkook. "Okay...you were definitely hit with something. Where are your memories? Is this amnesia?" He sighed, head in his hands. "Oh, Nyummiebug would know what to do."

"Where is he?" Jungkook gripped the boys sleeve. "Where are the others?"

Hoseok stood up. "Mrs. H, I'm taking Jungkook to the nurse. I think he's sick."

She nodded. "Good idea, thank you Hoseok. He felt warm earlier."

Jungkook protested as Hoseok grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the classroom.

Seokjin didn't look up as they passed his desk.

"I'm not sick! What's wrong with everyone?" Jungkook panicked as he was led down the hall.

"How can you not remember?" Hosek huffed. "It was the worst day of all of our lives!"

"How can this happen?" Jungkook muttered to himself. "We won...everything was going great. How did reality change?"

Hoseok gave him a weird look. "Don't make me have to lock you up in a hospital too."

"What? Who's in a hospital?"

Hoseok shook his head and pulled him along. "I know it was a traumatic day, but why are you suddenly repressing it all now? It happened over a month ago!"

Jungkook frowned, letting the older boy lead him down the hall. "A month...?"

Hoseok opened the door to the nurse, but Jungkook quickly slammed it back shut with a hand.

"Jung-"

"Hobi, we're still okay, right?" Jungkook stared with pleading eyes. "You and I, we're dating, aren't we? I don't know why Seokjin was talking like that, but what about us?"

Hoseok sighed. "Kook...we kinda all...broke up, remember?"

The world seemed to stop spinning.

"Kook!" Hoseok was alarmed, catching the younger when he started to fall. "Damnit, I knew something was wrong! Come on baby."

He guided Jungkook inside the nurses office, where they fussed over him and laid him on a cot with some water.

Hoseok hovered in worry, not wanting to leave the boys side while he slept.

The baby looked pained in his sleep, and Hoseok sat down on a nearby chair, holding his hand.

"Oh, Jungkook...what's wrong with you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapters are gunna be more short than long bc I wanna draw out all the drama, and there will be 69 chapters in true VC fashion uwu