62

"What the hell?" Dr. Ji stared at Jeongguk, looking back at Jungkook, then back again. "You don't have a twin- what the hell is this?"

"We need to go!" Jeongguk shouted, ignoring the doctor. "Cassie is waiting in the graveyard- Jimin is out and Seokjin and Hoseok are on their way! Taehyung is saving the patients and then we all need to get out of here- the whole place is going to explode!"

The doctor quickly opened his case again, pulling out a fifth needle, one Namjoon hadn't seen before.

It was filled with something red, and the doctor held it out as the alter advanced, stepping out of the cover of the white steam.

He had to ignore this random twin situation for now, something more important was taking place first.

Suga gazed coldly at the doctor.

"Don't. Call. Yoongi. That."

The guard quickly backed away, not wanting to get close to the strongest alter as Suga headed for the doctor.

Dr. Ji watched, hiding the needle up his sleeve. "It took you long enough, Suga honey. I was beginning to worry that you weren't going to show."

"Suga!" Jungkook shouted, struggling under the guard holding him down. "Don't do it! Don't go with him!"

Jeongguk was frozen, heart pounding in shock.

That machine had just separated Suga from Yoongi. What the hell-

"Please, Suga!" Namjoon cried, pushed to the ground by the two men. "Ah! Don't do the deal!"

"I'm tired of you threatening him." Suga continued, his eyes icy as he drew nearer to the doctor. "And the others that I love. And I'm sick of what you've been doing to the innocent patients here."

His hand shot out, wrapping around the doctors neck, fingers squeezing.

"I don't think you deserve to draw one more breath." He whispered coldly.

Dr. Ji stared the alter down. "Then why don't you do something about it?"

"Don't!" Jeongguk blurted out, torn between wanting to help Namjoon and wanting to attack the doctor. "Don't! It's a trap! He's got a-"

The needle was flying through the air, and Suga released the doctor, quickly stepping back.

The guard that had snuck up behind him caught it and slammed the sharp tip into the alter's back, piercing right through the dark robes.

"No!" Namjoon gasped in horror.

"Suga!" Jeongguk raced over.

Dr. Ji grinned. "Too late, boys. That was a little something the interrogators down in Gitmo use. It was extremely pricey to acquire, but entirely worth it."

Jeongguk grabbed Suga, catching the alter, and helped him stand. "Su, oh, Suga, are you okay? Are you alright?"

"Suga honey," Dr. Ji called. "Do me a favor. Kill him."

Before Jeongguk could laugh, Suga's hand shot out, wrapping around Jeongguk's throat.

"Suga!" Jungkook was horrified. "What are you doing- no!"

"Let him go!" Namjoon shouted. "He's not the enemy!"

Dr. Ji chuckled. "He's not listening, boys. That was 500 milligrams of suadeantive, a powerful drug that opens the mind to suggestion. Interrogators use it to make terrorists talk, I'm using it for a little man power."

Suga's grip tightened, only using one arm to raise Jeongguk into the air with a cold glare.

Jeongguk kicked and squirmed, gasping for air as he stared into the red tinged eyes of the strong alter.