48

Jungkook kicked, pounded and shouted against the heavy metal door of the dorm room, until finally someone opened it for him.

"Where's Namjoon?" He demanded before the worker could even speak.

"Sir, you need to calm d-"

He shoved past him, storming down the halls.

"Namjoon!" He shouted, picking up his pace when he only saw white robed people milling about. "Namjoon!"

"Sir!" A hand grabbed his arm roughly, yanking him back to a halt. "You can't just-"

"Where the hell is my friend?" Jungkook growled, ripping his arm free.

A few orderlies saw the exchange and hurried over.

Jungkook noticed them and forced himself to take a deep breath. He didn't want to get labeled as violent and have what few privileges he had taken away.

"Where is my roommate, Kim Namjoon?" He asked in a calmer tone.

"We can check his schedule and see what the doctor has planned for him today." The worker said. "In the meantime, let's get you back to your room."

Jungkook allowed the man to lead him back down the hallway, when something caught his eye.

A row of telephones, only half of them in use.

He stopped and pointed. "Can we call outside the facility?"

The worker nodded. "White robes on good behavior get one five minute call per day."

"I haven't called anyone yet, can I do that now?" Jungkook blinked his Bambi eyes, acting like he hadn't been about to attack the man a minute ago.

The worker looked doubtful.

"Please, I'll go back to my room without any fight." Jungkook bargained. "Promise."

The worker sighed, but reluctantly agreed, leading Jungkook over.

"Press 1 to dial out of the building." He explained, hovering nearby as Jungkook picked up the phone.

Jungkook dialed his own cell phone number, hearing it ring.

"Hello?"

"Jeongguk- it's me."

"Ew, is this really how I sound on the phone?"

"Listen!" Jungkook hissed, cupping his hand over his mouth. "They took Joon. Yoongi is here. Agust is out. The doctor is up to something terrible. If you have some grand scheme to save us, now is the time to enact it."

Jeongguk swore, and Jungkook could hear Jimin asked what was wrong in the background.

"We met with a group of anti- S.K.M.A. people online, we have plans to meet up with them today and talk. But that's all we got. It's basically nothing!"

"Well make it something!" Jungkook urged, seeing the worker coming over. "They're in danger!"

"Okay, okay- we'll...we'll figure it out! Just don't let them kill Namjoon or Yoongi for another day or so. Oh! And Seokjin found this old blueprint of the building- have you seen a vent around on a lower level?"

"A vent?"

"Yeah- you'll never guess where it leads. There's a-"

"Time's up."

The worker grabbed the phone and hung up the call.

"That wasn't five minutes!" Jungkook protested as he was forcefully led back to the dorm and tossed inside.

He scrambled to his feet, banging his fists on the locked door.

"Hey! Let me out! Where's Namjoon? Where is he?!"

He got no answer.