57

"Yoongi!" Namjoon grabbed the boy, hugging him tightly for the first time after so long. "Baby, oh, please, please be okay."

Yoongi groaned, weak but alive. His eyelids fluttered open, vision blurry. "...sub?"

New tears rushed down the students face. "Yoongi!"

He helped his boyfriend sit up. "Are you okay? How do you feel? Does anything hurt? Are you bleeding?"

Yoongi looked confused as he looked himself over, raising shaky hands to pat his arms, legs and torso.

He looked to Namjoon, pressing a hand against his head.

"Where...why...what happened?"

Namjoon sighed. "The machine...worked. But he didn't clone Suga."

"Agust." Yoongi looked down.

"How did you know?"

"I can feel him gone." Yoongi whispered, looking down at his hands. "I don't feel...angry, anymore. I feel...lighter."

Namjoon didn't know what to say, so he just held Yoongi tighter.

"Come on, let's find Jungkook and get out of here."

"Wait!" Yoongi gripped Namjoon tightly as the strong boy lifted him up, carrying him. "Leave me! The doctor wants me, leave me behind and you and Jungkook can get out of here!"

Namjoon chuckled, pressing a kiss to Yoongi's hair. "Baby, I've always loved and admired how brave you are. But you're not in a position to self sacrifice right now." He emphasized his point by holding Yoongi tighter.

Yoongi struggled in Namjoon's arms, but he was too weak to fight him off and sighed. "Namjoon, he already took Agust from me. Please don't let him take you too."

Namjoon headed for the back door, the one Agust left out of, but before he could get there, a voice called out.

"Namjoon! Yoongi!"

Namjoon paused and they both looked around, not seeing anyone.

"That sounded like Jungkook." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi!" There came a banging sound, and both boys looked up, seeing a vent cover suddenly fall off the wall, clattering to the floor with a loud clang.

"Kook?" Yoongi gasped as a boy dropped down from the vent.

Jungkook straightened up and grinned at them.

"You're a hard man to find, Min Yoongi."

"Jungkook..." Yoongi couldn't believe it, reaching out a shaky hand to the youngest.

Jungkook took it gently, holding Yoongi's hand between his own. He kissed the boys fingers.

"I don't care how many universes there are, baby. I swear I'll save you in each one."