51

"Where are they?" Jungkook demanded coldly, crossing his arms.

The orderly sighed, setting down the tray of food he had brought.

"Where are who?"

"You know who!" Jungkook hissed. "Yoongi and Namjoon!"

"Dunno. Not my job. I just bring food and medication." The orderly held up a small plastic cup, two pills inside. One was white, the other a dark blue.

Jungkook resisted the urge to slap them to the ground.

"I'm not taking those, I'm not crazy. Tell me what happened to my boyfriends."

"I told you- I don't know. I just give out food, okay? If you take the pills for me I promise I'll get someone in here who does know, okay?" The orderly sighed.

"How can I trust you?"

"How can I trust you won't hide the pills under your tongue or something?"

Jungkook glanced at the pills. "What are they for?"

"The white one is just a Tylenol."

"And the blue one?"

The orderly gazed at it. "Something the doctor made himself. I truly don't know."

Jungkook sighed. "You don't know a lot of things."

"I told you, I'm just the food delivery guy. They don't pay me to know things."

Jungkook grabbed the cup, shuffling the pills around. "I want my boyfriends back. In this room. Safe."

"And I want a one way ticket to the food district in Japan." The orderly headed back to the door. "But I have to settle for gas station sushi."

He opened the door and paused.

"I'll get someone who knows something to come in, but I won't promise they'll be of any help." He shrugged.

Jungkook watched him leave, before flushing the pills down the toilet.

-

"Mr. Jeon," Dr. Ji sighed, stepping inside the dorm. "Please don't be another headache for me."

"You're a doctor, you'll fix it." Jungkook sat up from the bed.

"We're both smart men, Mr. Jeon. How about we come to an agreement?"

"What do you want."

"You cooperate with me, and I'll cooperate with you." The doctor smiled.

"No. You have leverage over me, you're clearly at an advantage and I would be an idiot to accept your blackmail proposal." Jungkook snorted.

"Nothing idiotic about saving the ones you love."

"Are you threatening them?" Jungkook demanded, rising out of the bed.

"Of course not." The doctor chuckled.

Jungkook glared.

"I'm threatening them and all the alters."

Jungkook's fist was breaking the doctors nose before either of them were even aware of it.

The doctor stumbled back, hitting the wall as blood gushed from between his fingers.

Jungkook pulled his fist back, ready to break more bones, when the door suddenly flew open and guards rushed in.

Jungkook snarled and fought them, but he was overpowered and his hands were cuffed behind his back before he could stop them.

The doctor got up slowly, waving off the hands trying to help him.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just get him to the room with the others." He ordered, looking over at the struggling, shouting boy as he was dragged out.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon, you should have just accepted my deal."