22

Depressed, Jungkook laid in bed at home, staring at the ceiling.

He felt so close, since they had Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok back, but he also felt like he was so far away, since Seokjin, Jimin and Yoongi seemed so unreachable.

He sighed and climbed off the bed, pulling his shoes on to go for a walk to clear his head.

"Jungkook," his dad stopped him in the living room. "Do you know about this 15.99$ charge on my card?"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. "Uh, yeah, sorry, I forgot to tell you I needed a credit card for something I wanted to buy online. I was going to give you some cash-"

"It was a phone lookup service." His dad was stern. "To Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook blinked, hoping to convey innocence.

"I know what happened was a little traumatic for you, but you can't delve back into that." His father sighed. "We're willing to let your little unplanned trip to Sannamdong slide, as well as this charge and the way you've been acting lately, if you promise to drop all this ex boyfriend and teacher business."

Jungkook bit his lip, knowing he was far from being done with this.

"I promise." He lied. "I'm sorry for worrying you all."

His dad smiled, ruffling the boys hair.

"It's okay, Kook. We just love you and want what's best for you, which is to never talk to those boys again."

-

Jungkook walked down the dark street, kicking a rock as he stuffed his hands in his sweatshirt pocket.

He couldn't really blame his parents though, they believed the older boys took advantage of their young, impressionable son, especially Yoongi.

He just wanted to go back home.

To his real reality, where everyone was safe and loved each other and-

He whipped his head around when he heard the fast approaching footsteps and cried out in surprise and pain then the dark figure shoved him up against the neighbors house.

He struggled, kicking out at the attacker as his cheek was roughly scraped against the shingles of the house.

"Who are you?" The familiar voice growled in his ear.

Jungkook stilled, confused at the voice.

He knew this person.

He knew this person very well.