56

Cassie drove the limo up the winding driveway of the asylum, while the five boys in the back went over their plan one more time.

"We need to split up." Jeongguk said as he straightened his black suit and pulled a mask on. "We stand a better chance at finding them if we fan out."

Hoseok looked nervous. "But what if something happens to one of you?"

"Our ear pieces aren't just for show." Seokjin brushed his hair back, revealing the tiny device in his ear. "Is everyone's working?"

"Abcdefg," Jimin sang in everyone's ear. "I want Kookie to rail me."

"What's the exact plan?" Taehyung asked as Cassie drew up to the closed iron gates. "Or do we not have one? I mean, I'm used to winging it, but please someone tell me we have a plan."

"Find our boyfriends and get out." Jeongguk said. "And get rid of anyone who gets in our way."

Cassie slowed the car to a stop as a guard with a large gun in his hand walked up the window.

Jeongguk could see the way the guard eyed the tinted windows.

"State your business." The guard said gruffly.

"Mr. Jung Hoseok would like to see his family members that are inside." Cassie said.

"No visitors."

"We have an appointment."

The guard looked confused. "We don't take appointments, this is a mental facility for the criminally insane."

"I'm sorry you weren't ranked high enough to get the new memo, but we have an appointment and Mr. Jung doesn't like to be kept waiting, so either let us inside or let me speak to your supervisor."

The guard debated it, before finally opening the gate.

Cassie rolled up the window and drove them inside.

"Ready?" Jeongguk whispered to everyone.

They were clearly all nervous, but nodded anyways.

Cassie parked and the boys filed out one by one.

The butler reached out, grabbing Hoseok's arm. "Mr. Jung, if I may have a minute before you save the day."

Hoseok paused with a smile. "You know you can call me Hoseok, Cas."

"My family has been serving your family for five generations." Cassie said, his voice always steady, even now. "And in that time, no one has ever shown them the humanity and kindness that you show me every day. Whatever happens in there, make sure you come back out, so that I may have the pleasure of serving you for more years to come."

Hoseok grabbed the mans hand, squeezing it tightly between his own. "You've been more of a parent to me than both my real ones combined. I can never repay you for the ways you've looked after me all these years."

"Coming back will more than repay me." Cassie patted Hoseok's hand. "Be careful in there, or else I'll have to come in."

Hoseok grinned. "I knew you'd understand the assignment."

"Hobi!" Jeongguk called. "You coming?"

Hoseok squeezed the mans hand again. "I'll be back, Cas. I promise."

"I'll be waiting, Hoseok."

-

While his boyfriends were dressed in black suits and black masks, Hoseok was wearing the most stereotypical teenager clothing he could find. Ripped jeans, big shoes, loose shirt and sunglasses that he wore inside, snapping his gum obnoxiously.

"So like, where's the important president guy?" He asked loudly as they stepped inside.

An orderly hurried over to their group. "Excuse me, can I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm the guy, who like, pays your bills, and I wanted to see the place my home bro's are being taken care of at." Hoseok flipped up his sunglasses. "What's the smoking policy in here?"

She looked concerned. "You can't smoke in here."

"Got it." Hoseok pulled out a sugar cigarette and placed it between his lips. "No smoking for the losers."

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "Civilians aren't allowed inside." She cast a nervous look to the four stoic bodyguards surrounding the brat.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, son of the man whose construction supplies built this place, and son of the woman whose hiring team got you this job." Hoseok looked her over. "I, like, have an appointment to get a tour, or whatever."

"A tour?" She looked horrified. "We don't give out tours."

"Well I want one, so pull whatever strings you got to, or I'll like, totally make sure you're fired before the sun sets." Hoseok blew a bubble that popped in her face.

She glared. "Wait one moment, sir."

She stalked off to the desk around the corner, and Jimin tried to stifle his giggles when they heard her conversation.

"Dr. Ji, please come to reception. We have a problem."

"I'm dealing with a bigger problem right now. Just take care of it."

"Sir, it's some entitled rich brat who wants a tour. He says his parents are invested in our business."

"So show him around the lobby and then kick him out."

"He has bodyguards, sir. I don't think security could escort him out."

"What did you say his name was?"

"Jung Hoseok. He wants to see his admitted members."

"Jung Hoseok? As in, the son of Chai and Sijyo Jung? The one related to Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes, sir."

"Fucking hell. Just what I need right now. Alright fine, I'll be right there."

She hung up, casting a disgusted look at the boy. "Dr. Ji is the head of all operations here. He'll be here momentarily to show you around."

Hoseok shot her double finger guns. "'preciate it, lady."

"Ugh." She stalked away.

Hoseok faced his boyfriends, grabbing Seokjin's hand. "Split up when the tour starts. When and if you find Yoongi or Joon or Jungkook, just get outside immediately. Get in the limo, it's bulletproof. Cassie is under strict orders to leave in exactly two hours, no matter what, so make sure you're there."

"What if someone falls behind?" Jimin worried.

"We leave no one behind." Jeongguk was determined. "Remember the vent from the cemetery? That's our way out. Cassie parked around back, so if it's nearing two hours, just head there, whether you found someone or not. We'll coordinate along the way with our earpieces."

They all nodded, agreeing to the plan.

Jeongguk wanted to yank them all in for a tight hug, but that would look too suspicious, so he looked down the hallway instead, wondering what was waiting for them deeper down.